The Assessor Subscription helps financial advisors evaluate, document, and explain the economy’s impact on their clients’ investments. Included are full access to all MacroRisk Analytics’ current and historical reports, basic screening from over 25,000 stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, and indices, and the ability to save unlimited numbers of buylists and portfolios.
Current and historical reports included with an Assessor Subscription:
- Overview Reports
- MacroRisk Profile Reports
- Beta+ Reports
- Performance Reports
- Holdings Overview Reports
- Client Portfolio Analysis Reports
- Portfolio Comparison Reports
- Economic Status Reports
- MacroRisk Factor Historical Performance Reports
Other features included with an Assessor Subscription include:
- Basic screening from over 25,000 stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, and indices
- Unlimited saved buylists and portfolios
The Assessor Subscription helps you:
- Address risks specific to long term investors.
- Answer client questions such as, "How risky is my portfolio?", "Which securities would be best to add to my portfolio given the current economy?", "How might the economy affect my portfolio next quarter?", and "Are there any stocks or mutual funds that the economy is currently favoring?"
- Demonstrate your unique value to clients with all-in-one reports documenting how their portfolios, and the assets within them, tend to respond to the changing economy.
- Enhance your current investment management strategies by purposefully selecting stocks with specified Economic Climate Ratings and appropriate levels of macro-economic risk.
A MacroRisk Analytics Assessor Subscription is $125 per month ($1,500 per year).